Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Character: Ideas

Topics - Dinosaurs, Science Fiction & Escape


I decided to brainstorm Ideas that were forming in my head as a way to express my rough ideas. My first Idea for my story was based on an undeveloped robot who aspired to be one of the new invented robots- the theme of escape could be the characters escape from his own identity. He stumbles across a character who is a scientist, who created the new line up of robots and helps him undergo a transformation which makes him more powerful. However, the scientist wants him to defeat his unknown creation that has gone darkside





I started researching dangerous carnivorous dinosaurs and sketching ones that seemed interesting in terms of design. Based off of my idea the scientists unknown creation could be robotic- dinosaur, a faulty invention which has turned against him.


No comments:

Post a Comment