Thursday, 18 April 2013

Concept Change



Here I changed the designs of all the organelles within the cell, i wanted to achieve a simplistic and colourful design to fit within the theme of my animation

Cell Concept 


My first idea was to have the cell turn into a spiral to show what was inside, however I thought that it got in the way of showing the organelles. So I changed the concept of the cell itself so it could open up with a hinge  attached to it.

Restriction Point


In terms of the design, I wanted to make it quite quirky and illustrative so I wanted to show the cell getting locked down by jail bars that appear either side of the cell, a beam of light would appear to show that its getting checked.

The G0 phase




This design shows what happens to cells when they don't replicate properly and enter the GO phase

Cell Death


This design shows when errors occur during the S phase, it may result in cell death or disease. I thought by using a gravestone for the cell would add a comedic quality to my animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment