Saturday, 16 March 2013

Concept Art

Background


I wanted to have a a clean simple background, In contrast to the colourful cell designs which would appear in the center, this is to make the audience focus purely on the animation which would represent the cell cycle of the Eukaryotic Cell.

Organelle Designs


I started looking into geometric shapes as reference for my designs, which ultimately lead to this outcome. I still however would like to work on these. the first design starting from the right is a mitochondria, a nucleus and a  centrosome with microtubules.

Structure Of The Cell



I decided to change the colour of the cell structure to red as I feel it would be more visually compelling would appeal to the younger demographic. I wanted to start my animatic with a sphere which would transition into the second image which would show the organelles inside.





1 comment:

  1. Read carefully!

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/fao-cgaa-year-1-pitch-venue-change-some.html

    ReplyDelete