Monday, 4 February 2013

Character Influence Maps

Influence Map - Alvin


These are influences for my character-Alvin, In terms of character design I want to portray his awkward nature, and I think by having a tall, skinny and an essentially quite nerdy looking teenage boy would express this. I've previously discussed how I've used the two characters from 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs', and 'ratatouille' as reference in terms of their personality and characteristics, however their appearance reflect upon this and I would like to use them as reference for my designs.

Influence Map - Penelope 


In terms of Penelope's character I would like to portray her as being quite arrogant and competitive at the beginning/middle of my story, Her fashion sense would be 'preppy' e.g pleated skirts, headbands, buttoned up cardigans etc to suit her nature. 

1 comment: