Thursday, 15 November 2012

Hero Prop designs
Thumbnails 4-14



These are drawn thumbnails for my amulet, I was trying to make a voodoo related amulet, so I incorporated a design aspect from the ritual of voodooism-this is shown in design 5, behind the gem. It represents the crossroads between Earth and the spirit world, I think it works along the design for the amulet as it reflects upon my characters possessed nature. I personally like 5 and 7 the best so I worked on them in Photoshop.

8.
9.
10.
11.
12..
13.
14.

1 comment:

  1. hey Nadia these are great. I love how you've developed 7-13/14 in photoshop. A really nice look. The glow of 13 is definitely emanating some voodoo magic, very moody. 10 has got a slightly dangerous looking glint about it too... very nice work.

    ReplyDelete