Thursday, 25 October 2012

Thumbnails 63- 80
'Tailor Shop'


63.

64.

65.

66.

67.

68.

69.


70.

71.

72.

73.

74.

75.

76.

77.

78.

79.

80.


These are my thumbnails for the Tailor Shop. I used a high angle in this series of images, to express the height and large empty space as it describes in the excerpt. When developing my thumbnails I started coming up with ideas of how I can exaggerate this further to make this reflect upon the unnatural events that occurs in this book. In the excerpt it mentions how the store rooms have no doors, and is filled with boxes piled high to the ceiling, I exaggerated this aspect of the excerpt, by towering box upon box, making the pile come out from one storeroom and into another. I added grey mist to reflect upon the quote 'filled with watery anonymous grey light' which used to describe the tailor shop.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadia, 77 - 80 are looking cool! i quite like 77, it makes the room feel dusty and dry, very atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks vikki! :), read your comment and experimented with it. Looks like 77 will be my finalised version of my concept painting :D

    ReplyDelete